Order now for holiday delivery: 40% Off All Prints!

Order now for holiday delivery
View this email in your browser


Sale: 40% Off All Products

Our Best Sale of the Year!

 

All Pixoto Products can now be shipped almost anywhere in the world.
 
Start Your Order

Refer Friends - Earn Cash

You know your friends are going to love Pixoto Canvas as much as you do - why not earn some money by sending them our way.  Just post this referral link and you'll earn a 10% to 20% on everything they buy for the next year (details):

http://www.pixoto.com/canvas?r=
 

People love our canvas:

"The best canvas print that I have ever ordered. I just love it!"
- Pat Abbot
"The quality of the canvas I ordered was stellar."
Sue Morgan


"When the canvas arrived I was simply astonished."
Steve Gargalianos


"The canvases exceeded my expectations!"
Keri Zimmerman

"It's so awesome, you cant get this quality and price anywhere else."
-  Nick Mannisto
"The closed back and no staples showing is fantastic."
Ken Frischkorn

"WOW ! After seeing my photos on canvas I could never go back to prints."
- Dawn Vance
"The finishes on corners and back are very neat and tidy."
Kim Rogers-Krahel
"My canvas is stunning, everyone loves it!"
Brenda Buehler

"I loooove the canvas!  I've hunted everywhere online and this is the best deal!"
Kyle Rea
"An unbelievable value for the quality of the canvas."
Rick Loseke


"My canvas print came out beautifully."
LaDonna Pride

Copyright © 2014 Pixoto, Inc., All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you registered on Pixoto.com and thought it rocked.

Our mailing address is:
Pixoto, Inc.
1825 PEARL STREET
Boulder, CO 80302

Add us to your address book
unsubscribe from this list   

Comments