Today Only | 35% off Canvas Prints

Get 35% off all prints |Today only
View this email in your browser


Flash Sale | 35% Off All Prints!

aThis Sunday Only!
 
Start My Order

Refer Friends - Earn Cash

Your friends will enjoy Pixoto Canvas too - why not make some cash by pointing them our way. Just post this referral link earn 10% - 20% on all their purchases for a year (details):

http://www.pixoto.com/canvas?r=abgbugilsange
 

It's no secret - people love our prints:

"The best canvas print that I have ever ordered. I just love it!"
- Pat Abbot
"The quality of the canvas I ordered was stellar."
- Sue Morgan


"When the canvas arrived I was simply astonished."
- Steve Gargalianos


"The canvases exceeded my expectations!"
- Keri Zimmerman

"It's so awesome, you cant get this quality and price anywhere else."
-  Nick Mannisto
"The closed back and no staples showing is fantastic."
- Ken Frischkorn

"WOW ! After seeing my photos on canvas I could never go back to prints."
- Dawn Vance
"The finishes on corners and back are very neat and tidy."
- Kim Rogers-Krahel
"My canvas is stunning, everyone loves it!"
- Brenda Buehler

"I loooove the canvas!  I've hunted everywhere online and this is the best deal!"
- Kyle Rea
"An unbelievable value for the quality of the canvas."
- Rick Loseke


"My canvas print came out beautifully."
- LaDonna Pride

Copyright © 2015 Pixoto, Inc., All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you registered on Pixoto.com and thought it rocked.

Our mailing address is:
Pixoto, Inc.
1825 PEARL STREET
Boulder, CO 80302

Add us to your address book
unsubscribe from this list   

Comments